|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm|
ROG Cetra II noise-canceling in-ear gaming headphones with noise suppression microphone, Active Noise Cancelation (ANC), liquid silicone rubber (LSR) drivers, Aura Sync RGB lighting, and USB-C connector for ROG Phone 5, PC, mobile and Nintendo Switch
- Active Noise Cancelation (ANC) technology eliminates ambient noise for immersive gaming
- Ambient mode: The built-in mic picks up surrounding noises and vocals in Ambient mode, perfect when you need to hear what’s going on around you
- Innovative liquid silicone rubber (LSR) drivers provide stable speaker performance, delivering incredibly strong bass and optimized gaming audio
- Innovative hidden microphones with noise-suppression technology ensure clear voice communication
- Ergonomic design with ultrasoft liquid silicone rubber (LSR) ear fins and ear tips for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight and scratch-resistant metal housing provides a premium feel
- Customizable, multi-color RGB lighting for a unique, personalized look
- USB-C® connector provides multiplatform support for mobile phones, PCs, Mac and Nintendo Switch™
Headphones Frequency Response
20Hz - 40KHz
Microphone Pick-up Pattern
-40 ± 3 dB
Microphone Frequency Response
50Hz - 10Khz
AI Noise Cancelling Microphone
Active Noise Cancellation
Virtual 7.1(Windows sonic)
Carry case Cord clip Ear fins in 3 varying sizes Silicon tips in 3 varying sizes Foam tips (one pair) Quick Start Guide
- ROG Cetra II
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.