Let your system shine
- Support for ASUS Aura, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light and ASRock Polychrome allows precision software control, enabling Prisma to synergize perfectly with your components.
- Six individually addressable hub-mounted RGB LEDs
- Specially designed fan blades and outer ring produce an exceptionally uniform glow
- Chainable RGB cables simplify wiring and make the most of available connections
- Black sleeved power cables offer an extra touch of style
- Adjust R1 RGB controller (sold separately) enables physical control of colors and effects
Our AL Series ARGB fans allow your system to truly shine. Six hub-mounted addressable RGB LEDs work in harmony with a white semi-opaque outer ring and fan blades to produce a beautifully uniform glow across the fan’s entire surface.
Six individually addressable hub-mounted RGB LEDs
Specially designed fan blades and outer ring
Long Life Sleeve-bearings provide silent operation with a long lifespan
Supports ASUS Aura, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light and ASRock Polychrome
Prisma AL-12/14 allows precision software control, enabling Prisma to synergize perfectly with your components. If you prefer physical control, just pair Prisma with the newly released Adjust R1 controller to set colors, brightness, and motion effects with the push of a button.
As with any Fractal Design fan, silence remains a central focus with integrated vibration damping corners, silent LLS bearings, and PWM options for complete control over the speed of your fans, ensuring Prisma is seen, not heard.
140 x 140 x 25 mm
Screw hole pattern
125 x 125 mm
Number of blades
500 – 1700 RPM
Fan input power
Fan max input current
Fan input voltage
Fan starting voltage
LED input power
LED max input current
LED input voltage
Low (0-20%) PWM speed
Low PWM noise level
Low PWM airflow
Low PWM static pressure