- Six individually addressable hub-mounted RGB LEDs
- Specially designed fan blades and outer ring produce a uniform glow
- LLS bearings provide silent operation with a long lifespan
- High-quality synthetic rubber vibration-damping corners
- PWM control with a wide speed range starting at only 500 RPM
- Ideal for CPU heatsinks and radiators
- Adjust R1 support for physical control of colors and effects
- Asus AURA, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light, ASRock Polychrome support
- Sound Level - 34.1 dBA
- Airflow - 103.85 CFM
Prisma AL Series ARGB Case Fans
Make your system shine better with Fractal Design Prisma AL Series ARGB case fans. Six addressable RGB LEDs are mounted on the hub to illuminate both the white semi-opaque outer ring and fan blades, creating an eye-dazzling glow across the fan's surface. Lighting can be controlled with physical Fractal Design Adjust R1 controller (sold separately) or compatible motherboard software including ASUS Aura, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light and ASRock Polychrome. By utilizing LLS (Long Life Sleeve) bearings and synthetic rubber, Prisma AL Series delivers extremely quiet operation and long service life.
It is available in two versions (PWM and 3-pin), two sizes (120mm and 140mm), and two offerings (3-pack and single). The PWM version gives you complete control over the fan speed.
Specially designed white semi-opaque fan blades and outer ring produce an exceptionally uniform glow.
Six hub-mounted individually addressable RGB LEDs deliver powerful lighting in a full spectrum of color choices.
Connect Prisma to the Adjust R1 RGB controller (available separately) for physical control of colors and effects.
SYNC VIA MOTHERBOARD SOFTWARE
Dynamic lighting effect can be synced with other components that support ASUS Aura, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light or ASRock Polychrome.
Chain RGB cables to simplify wiring and run multiple fans or additional RGB devices from a single connector.
Integrated synthetic rubber corners nullify fan vibration.
2 YEARS WARRANTY