Cut down on the wait with the ADATA P10000QCD power bank! Featuring a large 10,000mAh battery, compact form factor, and support for Qualcomm QC 3.0 and USB Power Delivery 3.0, the P10000QCD will charge up your devices in no time as you go!
Supports Qualcomm QC 3.0 and USB PD 3.0
Whether your devices use Qualcomm QC 3.0 or USB PD 3.0, the P10000QCD has your fast charging needs covered!
Charge Three at Once
The P10000QCD features two USB-A ports and one USB-C port with total output power of up to 15W, allowing you to charge three devices simultaneously.
Bidirectional Charging Convenience with USB-C
The P10000QCD's USB Type-C port makes for easy charging. The Type-C port supports bidirectional charging, which means you'll only need one cable for charging the P10000QCD and all your Type-C devices, from mobile phone to game console.
* USB-A to USB-C charging cable included.
Display Removes the Guess Work
The P10000QCD features a digital display that shows you the precise status of the power bank. Whether you're charging one device or three simultaneously, you'll know exactly how much power is left!
The P10000QCD sports intelligent internal circuitry that protects against over-charge, over-discharge, over-temperature, short-circuiting, over-voltage, and over-current, giving you complete peace of mind.
- Capacity 10,000mAh (37Wh)
- Battery Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Colors Black / White / Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 100 x 50 x 25mm / 4.0 x 2.0 x 1.0 inch
- Weight 175g / 6.2oz
- Input UBS-C: DC 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 18W max.
- Output USB-A 1: DC 5V/4.5A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, 22.5W max.
- USB-A 2: DC 5V/4.5A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, 22.5W max.
- USB-C: DC 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, 18W max.
- USB-C + USB-A 1+2: DC 5V/3A, 15W max.
- Fast Charging Technologies Qualcomm QC 3.0 / USB PD 3.0 / MTK PE1.1 / Samsung AFC / HUAWEI SCP & FCP / OPPO VOOC
- Accessories USB-C Cable, User Manual
- Warranty 1 year
Note * Pass-through charging not supported
1. ADATA power banks utilize rechargeable Li-ion batteries. Rated capacities are affected by various factors including but not limited to ambient temperature, testing conditions, and methods. Rated capacities of ADATA power banks are all tested and approved by third party test labs under strict conditions. The available capacity of rechargeable batteries decreases gradually with time and number of uses.
2. When using an ADATA power bank to charge your USB-C devices, please use the devices original cable for optimal charging.